PROCESS CRITICAL SAFETY SYSTEMS
Pressure Relief (3 day course)
- What is pressure relief?
- What are pressure relieving devices and how do they function?
- Defining the boundary for a pressure relieving system. What is protected?
- Sizing and selecting a relief device
- Understand back pressure
- Successful transport, installation
- Atmospheric discharge, Interactions with vent systems and flare headers
- An introduction to two phase flow
- Inspection & RBI
Who should attend?
This course is aimed to provide a detailed content around pressure relief and is for anyone who would like to learn how to perform a pressure relief sizing calculation or who manages anyone who performing these calculations.
The course style is presentation combined with group discussion and interactive tasks. The course is designed to give participants hands-on experience designing pressure relief systems and therefore involves many sizing calculations.
At the completion of the course each attendee will receive a certificate.
If you would like to know more about the training course, Process Critical Safety Systems, then please contact:
Director & Lead Trainer
Process Safety Verification Pty Ltd
Ph 0481 161 861